Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3/21/17 spring break

This spring break all i did was hangout with my friends, i didn't go anywhere. my sister and mom went to mexico for my sisters senior spring break and left me at home with my dad and brother. i wasn't home with my dad at all this spring break besides two days. i hung out with friends almost all spring break and got together for my birthday and i also met a lot of new people. i made new friends and i hung with people i haven't seen in a while, i had so much fun just being with friends. i wish i did go some where to like a fun place but i also did have fun just staying home. i went to the mall almost everyday or stayed at a friends house, i never really did see my dad or brother. I got new clothes and new make up for my birthday, i just had a really fun time hanging out with people i have never really hung with before. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment